Thursday, February 02, 2006

In the Beginning...

So this is my first blogging experience. I once thought it was a silly idea, but I guess it could be a good thing. We'll just have to test it out and see what happens!
So why 'Disciplines of the Spirit'? Well I didn't really know how to choose a title for this thing. But I am inspired by lessons learned at Tyndale. This year and last I have been a student leader at Tyndale University College, and a major focus of this experience has been on the Spiritual Disciplines. Through learning more about them and putting them into practice my life has been transformed. Though the power of the Jesus I have been transformed to be exact. It's been a wonderful journey.

1 comment:

blair said...

Any motivation from posting assignments for class? Would you like to post them here as well as on the class site?